Enmax Playoffs 2019
Enmax Peewee Playoff Format
Team Placement Based on League Standings
If two (2) teams are tied:
- The team with the most wins gets the higher seed.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, then the record head to head during regular season will decide.
- If the two (2) teams are still tied after 1, and 2 have been applied, then goals for and against in the regular season head to head games.
If three (3) teams are tied, placement will be determined as follows:
- Teams with the most wins will get the higher seed.
- If still tied; the head to head record between the 3 teams in regular season will decide.
- If still tied after 1 and 2 have been applied; then goals for and against in the regular season head to head games.
- If tie remains unbroken; the fewest penalty minutes in the games involving the 3 tied team during regular season will decide.
Peewee B Playoff Format - Each series will be determined using a 2 game total goal format.
The team who ranks first in regular season standings will receive a bye through the first round. The First round will go as indicated; 2nd vs. 7th, 4th vs. 5th and 3rd vs. 6th. The lowest seeded team emerging from the first round will then play the 1st place team. The other 2 winning teams will play each other. The losing teams will be eliminated. The City League Champion series will follow round two.
Peewee B PLAYOFF RULES
- All regulation time will be played using the same format as all regular season games were played
- Any suspension will be handed down by the league director according the Hockey Canada Rule Book
- Playoff games qualify for games to be served by suspended players, exhibition games do not
- In the event that teams are tied for a playoff position, the following procedure will apply:
- If the series is tied at the end of game 2, overtime will be played (tie will stand at the end of game 1).
5 Minute Instant Victory Format
- 3 on 3 stop time for 5 minutes followed by 3 player shoot out (if tie remains unbroken), then instant victory shoot out if needed.
- The home team will shoot first
- No player may be repeated until all players have had an opportunity to shoot.
- Any Player serving a penalty when overtime expires, will be ineligible to participate in the shoot out.
Sat Mar 9 8:15 AM 10:15 AM SERVUS Fourth Pl Fifth Pl
Sat Mar 9 2:45 PM 4:45 PM DAWE Third Pl Sixth Pl
Sat Mar 9 2:45 PM 4:45 PM KCB Second Pl Seventh Pl
Sun Mar 10 10:30 AM 12:30 PM KCB Fifth Pl Fourth Pl
Sun Mar 10 10:45 AM 12:45 PM DAWE Seventh Pl Second Pl
Sun Mar 10 4:15 PM 6:15 PM KCA Sixth Pl Third Pl
Sat Mar 16 11:00 AM 1:00 PM SERVUS First Place Semi-Finals (LSW)
Sat Mar 16 12:15 PM 2:15 PM PENHOLD Semi Finals
Sun Mar 17 1:30 PM 3:30 PM KINEX Semi Finals(LSW) First Place
Sun Mar17 1:45 PM 3:45 PM KCA Semi Finals
Fri Mar 22 5:45 PM 7:45 PM KCB Championship
Sun Mar 24 1:45 PM 3:45 PM SERVUS Championship